Kamis, 21 Juli 2011

5 Lagu Favorit Justin Bieber

Waktu Justin ke studio bareng Chris Brown hari Minggu kemaren, Justin Bieber memberitahukan kepada    5 lagu yang menginspirasi dia dalam karir bermusiknya. Berikut daftar lagu dan alasannya :

1. “Man In the Mirror” by Michael Jackson
“You can feel the emotion in what he’s saying, and how it’s about looking into yourself. The message behind it is great. It’s a really inspiring song.”

2. “I Believe I Can Fly” by R. Kelly
“This song is kind of like Never Say Ever, where anything is possible, and you just have to believe. It’s definitely uplifting.”

3. “Dear God” by Boyz II Men
“My mom has been listening to Boyz II Men ever since I was little. It was always on in the house. Now, this song is in my iTunes.”

4. “Down to Earth” by Justin Bieber (himself)
“It’s about my parents splitting up when I was really little and about the struggles I went through and am still going through. I think that’s inspiring because so many kids’ parents are divorcednowadays.”

5.“Never Say Never” by Justin Bieber, featuring Jaden Smith
“We actually did the song ‘Never Say Never’ first, so in a way it inspired the movie, which is basically about me, a small town kid, being able to live his dream and be successful. The message is don’t ever give up, so I think it was perfect for that.”



 Well then, ternyata entin masih merahasiakan lagu favoritnya yang lain, yang adalaaaaaaaah... MABOK JANDA! #eeeeehhhhh



xoxoxo
~ Ribka ~

1 komentar:

Salmin Simbogolo Blogz mengatakan...

Full inspiration :)
admin, gimana kalo mau gabung di blog ini ?